Two-Step Stampin’ and Variations
1) Stamp the base image.
2) Position and stamp the overlay image.
1) Stamp base image in VersaMark ink on any Neutral card stock. Sponge Stampin’ Pastels over solid image.
2) Stamp overlay image in VersaMark ink over solid image. Sponge pastels in a darker coordinating color, or even the same color, over the second stamped image.
1) Color directly on the solid stamp image with a Watercolor Wonder Crayon.
2) Spritz the stamp with water.
3) Stamp the image on card stock or watercolor paper.
4) Wait for base image to dry, and stamp overlay image with coordinating color of ink.
Happy stampin’ ! -Sandra-