(also know as a Medallion or Rosette)
1) Cut card stock or Designer Series Paper to 12″ x 3/4″.
2) Score strip every 1/4″ the entire length of the card stock and accordion fold the score lines. To make life easier…use the Simply Scored scoring tool, Item #122334, Price: $29.95, to make scoring at the exact intervals so much faster.
3) Adhere ends of card stock together (Sticky Strip works well). Let dry.
4) Holding the card stock with two hands, twist one edge of the strip into the center as shown to create a flower shape.
5) Adhere a punched circle to the flower center on one or both sides (Pop-Up Glue Dots work well) to hold shape in place.
1. Experiment with different sizes and score intervals to create the desired shape of your flower.
2. Stampin’ Up! has a Sizzix Big Shot die that will cut two different designs of card stock or designer series paper to make beautiful rosettes.
Designer Rosette Bigz Xl Die Item #125594 Price: $42.95
Create the paper rosettes you love in no time! This die and your Big Shot do the cutting and scoring for you. Features two designer edges for different rosette styles. Cut rosettes up to 10″ diameter. Spacing between each fold is 1/2″. Use with Extended Premium Crease Pad and Extended Cutting Pad. Die measures 6″ x 13-3/4″. Instructions included.