Dude, You’re Welcome! Item #132807 Price: $24.95
As a guy, it’s not always easy to express yourself. You know you want to say it, but you just don’t know how. That’s why we’ve created the Dude, You’re Welcome! Kit. Quickly build a card that says just what you want it to say, whether it’s “#%&@!” because you messed up (when does that happen?), for a Special Occasion (you know the occasion), “I _____ You” (love, adore, miss, see?), or a simple “Thank You.”
We’ve got your back. Dude, you’re welcome.
* Four wood-mount stamps (double-mounted) with the perfect sentiment for every occasion
* Twelve 4″ x 6″ postcards in four different (manly) colors
* Twelve gray envelopes
* A Basic Gray Classic Stampin’ Pad
* An instructional guide (for the most novice stamper!)
Here are a few cards I made with the Kit. The kit comes with 4″ x 6″ postcards. If you want to “step-it-up” then trim the postcard down to 4″ x 5 3/4″ and mount onto a card base that is 4 1/4″ x 6.” This means you can purchase a package of card stock in just one color or buy the Neutrals card stock assortment. I used both the 12″ x 12″ and the 8 1/2″ x 11″ to cut to size (with either size, you will have some scraps to use on another project).
Below are the full cards I made with the above postcards. The lettering has that distressed look to it – it’s not my stamping. (wink)
You can use this kit in two ways:
1. you can buy it for your guy so he can make a card to give to you when the mood strikes him
2. You can buy it for yourself to make a manly card to give to him when he needs it.