Use this creativity-boosting tool to create anything from itty bitty to long and skinny envelopes! Think of the cute pockets you can make for your scrapbook pages! How about making your own envelopes from all those “old” designer series papers and scrapbook papers and then binding them into a journal! Thinking ahead to the Holidays; you could make journals with envelope pockets to give as gifts so friends and family can easily save all their mementos. Imagine the beautiful envelopes you can make to coordinate with the Holiday cards! Coordinated envelopes for your Thanksgiving dinner invitations (how cool is that!).
Important information to know:
- It creates totally customizable envelopes in up to 66 different sizes (not to mention a million different color and pattern options depending on the paper you want to use). Even tried and true envelope sizes will only take you moments to create!
- It’s super easy to use. It looks intimidating at first glance, but all you have to do is measure for the first punch and from there you just turn and score they’ll go crazy (in a good way).
- It’s small and lightweight. This makes it easy to take it with you anywhere. It’s super portable and easy to store. It’s small and light enough that you could use it while watching a soccer match, at a park, at a friend’s for craft night – anywhere.
- It even has a slick scoring tool as well as a punch that lets you create rounded corners on your envelopes.
- It’s easy to keep it all together. The stylus storage compartment and two punches are designed into the tool so you don’t have a bunch of little pieces to keep track of (even the instructions are printed right on the tool so you won’t lose them!).
- The price is terrific – especially for a tool that does so much!
- It will be in next year’s annual catalog, so it’s here to stay. But I’m sure you want to get yours right away to make holiday envelopes and projects!
Available starting September 1st, 2013! Call or email me today to get yours (or go to my Online Store).